Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Solar Explain, MB Energetinis Intelektas, Vasingtono sq. 1-15A, Vilnius, Lithuania (“we”, “us”, “our”). These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website and services (“Service”). By accessing and using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and any additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein.
- User Accounts
- Registration: You must register an account to access certain features of the Service. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- Account Security: You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols) with your account. You agree not to share your personal account with any third party.
- User Responsibilities: You agree not to misuse the Service or help anyone else to do so. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Course Enrollment and Access
- Enrollment: You may enroll in online courses offered on our platform. Enrollment in certain courses may be subject to prerequisites or enrollment limitations.
- User Conduct: You agree to engage in a professional and respectful manner with other users, instructors, and the course content. Harassment, use of offensive language, or other disruptive behavior is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to restrict the use of the services in case of violation of this rule.
- Payments, Refunds, and Cancellations
- Purchases are non-refundable. Please carefully read the event or course details before payment. If you need more information, please contact Solar Explain.
- Return and exchange in case of event or service cancellation or date change: If the new date of the rescheduled event is cancelled, tickets can be returned until the date specified by the organizer. In this case, please contact Solar Explain.
- Intellectual Property
- Ownership: All course materials, content, and other intellectual property on the Service are either owned by us or are licensed to us and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- User License: We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the course materials and to use the Service for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- Restrictions: You may not use the Service or the course materials for commercial purposes, nor may you redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, or transfer the course materials.
- Privacy and Data Use
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Service “As Is”: Our Service is provided “as is” without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory. We do not guarantee and do not promise any specific results from the use of the Service.
- Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our affiliates, suppliers, and distributors make no warranties, either express or implied, about the Service. We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- All disagreements arising from the implementation of these Terms shall be resolved through objective negotiations. If an agreement cannot be reached, disputes are resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
How to Contact Us