- Start Date 25/01/2024
- Start Time 10:00
- End Date 26/01/2024
- End Time 18:00
Session 1: Advanced Insights On Technological Trends In PV 2024
This course is designed by Solar Explain team specifically for professionals who seek to deepen their comprehensive
understanding of technology and be able to make more informed decisions in their business.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the landscape of PV technologies trending in the market.
- Gain insights into which technologies will be trending in the coming years.
- Be able to better evaluate and better select appropriate equipment for the planned PV
- Understand the hidden risks of the products and learn from practical examples.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding about PV equipment reasoning behind
Course audience: PV industry decision makers willing to gain competitive advantage for their business and/or personal career.
Dates: 2024-01-25 and 2024-01-26
Duration: 2 full days with breaks
Format: Online live lectures via Zoom
Module 1: PV System Components and Technological Trends
- Solar panels technologies and trends (Radovan Kopecek, Co-founder @ISC Konstanz)
- Inverters, optimization & safety (Gediminas Juknius, Technical Sales Manager for Baltics @SolarEdge)
- PV mounting systems in extreme conditions (TBC)
- Battery energy storage solutions and trends (John O’Toole, BESS Consultant)
Module 2: PV application trends in EU
- Urban PV (BIPV) trends. What to consider for PV professionals? (Dieter Moor, BIPV Consultant @Arconsol)
- Floating PV perspectives in EU (Stanislas Merlet, Senior Consultant Floating PV @Multiconsult)
- Agrivoltaics. Solutions and trends in EU (TBC)
- PV software trends (TBC)
Attendance Requirement: Attendees must participate in more than 80% of the total training sessions.
The course will feature guest lecturers drawn from the very best in the industry. These experts bring a wealth of experience and knowledge, offering diverse perspectives to enrich the learning experience and provide a multifaceted view of the PV landscape.
Access to an alumni network:
The certified participants will get access to a closed Alumni group on Linkedin for further peer-to-peer learning, networking and collaboration.
More information is coming soon.